We're looking for creative, motivated, and friendly people to join our team! If one of the positions below interests you, please email your contact info and resume to email@example.com and we will be in contact soon. All positions have flexible hours and competitive pay based on your level of experience.
We are in immediate need of an experienced, reliable and task-oriented assistant. You will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and detail driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and vendors
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Proficient skills in Google G-Suite software
- Reliable Transportation and phone service
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and professionalism
Entry level position includes various duties and will consist of working in the office and on the production floor as needed. Work to be done includes cleaning screens of ink, and preparing jobs for print.
- Keep the production area clean and organized
- Receive, count, and sort inbound shipments to prepare for production
- Quality Assurance for finished product before packaging
- Re-claim screens and prepare for pre-press.
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes
Production Graphic Designer
We are looking for a graphic artist to help our clients realize their design & branding goals. This role includes working on active order projects and long term branding & identity projects. The position has flexible home or office hours, and will require a minimum of 8 office hours per week to meet with clients and management to establish work needs. Design work can be done from home or at our office. This position has changing demand throughout the year based on our workload; pay based on experience.
- Work directly with clientele to create concept designs and follow through development of production ready files
- Prepare proofs for client approval
- Work with print and apparel staff to ensure files meet production needs
- Maintain organized file output data such as print & thread colors for each production run
- Film output and screen preparation
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Graphic Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Creative, professional, and able to handle criticism
- 3 years experience
- Reliable transportation & internet access
Screen Printing Press Operator
If you're ready to get your hands inky, we have the gig for you! We are seeking a screen printing press operator. You'll need to be able to setup screens on press and set registration quickly and accurately. You will be using both manual and automatic presses. Experience is a plus, but not required. Position is full time.
- Prepare screens and ink for press
- Keep and maintain a clean work environment
- Manage screen printing supplies inventory
- Setup and teardown print equipment for each job
- Extremely detail driven, and attentive to written documents and proofs
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more and move quickly to load presses
- Able to handle warehouse heat during the summer months
- Reliable transportation & phone service